Dentistry in the Digital Age
Dentistry is becoming more and more digital: an increasing number of dental labs and dental offices are already using computer-aided workflows. Digital solutions for prosthetic dentistry can be produced quickly, independently and individually in the laboratory or directly in practice in excellent quality.
With the IO-Scan, VOCO offers the possibility of capturing precisely the oral situation. The printers of the SolFlex series are well-engineered production units offered with materials that are perfectly developed for additive object printing. Alternatively, composite blocks are available for subtractive manufacturing.
Complex technologies are combined with easy-to-follow workflows and allow a reliable production of high-quality solutions with easy handling.
Get to know our digital program:
- The intraoral scanner IO-Scan, which for the first time allows digital subgingival recording by means of IR lasers
- The SolFlex 3D printers with optimum print quality and speed as well as in favor developed printing materials
- V-Print model (light-curing resin for the generative manufacturing of dental models)
- V-Print ortho (light-curing, biocompatible resin for the generative manufacturing of orthodontic base parts, splints and templates)
- The composite blocks Grandio blocs for the CAD / CAM application with above-average strengths.