Only with an optimal impression in combination with a precise material can a perfectly fitting restoration be fabricated. With the V-Posil product family, VOCO offers precision impression materials in different viscosities for individual patient situations. All products score with a high dimensional accuracy as well as a processing time of flexible duration and a short setting time of only two minutes each. V-Posil Putty Soft Fast, a manual kneading putty, is the brand new addition to the product family: Thanks to the lower Shore A hardness (about ten percent lower than the proven V-Posil Putty Fast 1:1), this pre-impression material can be removed from the patient's mouth with ease – and with the usual precision.
At the same time, the Shore A hardness of V-Posil Putty Soft Fast still ensures the material‘s good trimming properties, which is important, for example, in the correction impression technique. In addition to the correction impression technique – when done in two stages or when a placeholder foil is used - the carrier material is suitable for the sandwich technique and also as an impression material for functional marginal design. The high recovery rate of ≥ 99.0 percent after deformation ensures dimensionally accurate impressions.
V-Posil Putty Soft Fast is available as a hand-mix putty in the 2 x 450 ml jar.
The right viscosity for every impression
V-Posil is available in five different viscosities, meaning that the dentist benefits from a compact system for different impression techniques:
- Putty (very high viscosity, kneadable consistency): V-Posil Putty Fast / Soft Fast
- Heavy-bodied (high viscosity, pasty consistency): V-Posil Heavy Soft Fast
- Medium-bodied (medium viscosity, slightly liquid consistency): V-Posil Mono Fast
- Light-bodied (low viscosity, slightly liquid consistency): V-Posil Light Fast
- X-light-bodied (very low viscosity, liquid consistency): V-Posil X-Light Fast
More information here